April 16, 2021
Cook Time: 20 min
• 2 Actual Veggies burgers of your choice
• 1 Tsp. olive oil
• 3-4 Medium tomatillos
• 1 Garlic clove, peeled
• ½ Avocado
• Handful of spinach
• Handful of cilantro
• Corn tortillas
• Red onion, diced
• Purple cabbage, shredded
• Crumbled vegan or regular cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook Actual Veggies burgers by crumbling into a hot skillet for 4-6 minutes.
2. While the burgers are cooking, combine the olive oil, tomatillos, garlic, avocado, spinach and cilantro into a blender, and blend until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste, and put to the side. (salsa will keep for up to 10 days refrigerated)
3. Prepare your corn tortilla as preferred.
4. Assemble tacos with the cooked Actual Veggies burgers, top with reserved salsa, diced red onion, purple cabbage, and crumbled cheese. Enjoy!