April 15, 2021
Cook Time: 15 min
• 1 Actual Purple Burger
• 1 Tsp. olive oil
• 1 Pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into wedges
• 1 Heirloom tomato large, diced
• 1 Jar pickled carrots, sliced
• ½ Avocado, sliced
• Handful of pumpkin seeds
• Handful of sunflower seeds
• ¼ Cup avocado oil
• ¼ Cup champagne vinegar
• 1 Tsp. dijon mustard
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Handful of chopped pistachios
• Crumbled vegan or regular cheese
1. Crumble the Actual Purple Burger into a hot skillet with a light amount of olive oil for 4-6 minutes.
2. While the burger is cooking, combine the grapefruit, tomato, pickled carrots, avocado, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a large bowl, put to the side.
3. To make the dressing, combine the avocado oil, champagne vinegar, dijon mustard, and salt and pepper into a small bowl or jar with a lid, mixed until emulsified.
4. Combine the ingredients from the bowl with your desired amount of dressing, toss, and place in a serving bowl.
5. Top with chopped pistachios, cheese, and cooked Actual Purple Burger crumbs. Enjoy!